TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The participant or companion who want to register for the 2018 VII European Police & Fire Games, hereinafter called as The Games, freely declares and accepts:
· That he/she meets the professional conditions of eligibility, or failing this, the corresponding prior authorization of the organization, and that all information and the data provided for the inscription are true.
· That he/she lease your personal data to the EPFG Association, for its respective registration and filing by current legislation, for the proper organization and development of The Games.
· That he/she gives up the image rights of his/her personal appearances in the general official coverage of The Games, graphic and audiovisual, to the EPFG Association; provided that the use made of these images is a general promotional nature of The Games themselves, and under no circumstances with a detrimental effect on the right to honor and privacy of the participant.
· That he/she assumes as his/her own the values of The Games, in the Charter of Principles included, especially complying the spirit of solidarity, international cooperation, coexistence and respect that they pursue through sport, fair play and respect for the rules of game, in harmony with the elementary rules of education and good taste, and in tune with the exemplary conduct of the professional body that represents.
· That he/she certifies under his/her absolute own responsibility, to meet the conditions of medical, physical, technical and psychological aptitude suitable for his/her participation and the normal course of the selected competitions.
· That he/she has updated and will maintain in force until the complete finalization of The Games, his/her corresponding health, accidents and professional and/or personal civil liability insurances, public and/or private, and therefore, he/she will be duly covered for any contingency of own and/or third parties general liability, of health care or accidents, of any type or degree of disability, or even death.
· That he/she is fully aware that any sport activity involves a series of inherent risks to the activity, that can lead to a serious injury -including total and permanent disability and even, death-, with the vital, social, professional and/or economic consequences that it entails, and which may arise from his/her own actions or omissions, or from actions or omissions of third parties, assuming with full freedom all known and unknown risks, and accepting the full personal responsibility for his/her safety and welfare.
· That, regardless of the first aid care limited services provided during the development of the events, he/she assumes his/her sole personal responsibility for any medical or health expenditure due to physical and/or mental health problems, arising from his/her participation in The Games.
· That, in the event of conflict or different interpretations of the international general rules of any competition or event, the particular rules of the EPFG will always prevail, accepting without restrictions that, if initially the judges did not heard his/her complaint and in the next instance the competition committee would also reject his/her claim, the ultimate decisions of the steering committee will be final decisions.
· That he/she understands and assumes that the Organization of The Games reserves at all times the right and ability to modify or alter the originally planned program, depending on the circumstances, and ensuring at all the time for the general interest of The Games.
· That he/she is fully aware that the amount paid in the registration has no refund.
· That he/she expressly and completely release the EPFG Association, the Organization and the host venues and facilities of The Games, including but should not limited to the organising and collaborating bodies and entities, public and private institutions, federations, clubs and associations, judges and referees, assistant and support staff, volunteers, suppliers and sponsors, and anyone who, directly or indirectly, participates or has participated in the organization, promotion, development and execution of The Games.
· That he/she approves these terms and conditions, submitting any dispute to the legislation of the host country and to the courts of the host cities where The Games are held, with express waiver to any jurisdiction that may correspond, and assuming that the official language of any judicial proceeding will be Spanish.
· That he/she declares to have read and understood all the terms and conditions set forth herein, freely accepting them in their whole length.